Monday, March 31, 2008

Free Write-Spring Break

This week's blog topic is a freewrite. I chose to write about my spring break. Well it started by working Friday and Saturday night at my new job at Pixie and Bills. Then Sunday, me and my brother went down to Myrtle Beach. We started off by hanging out with some buddies of my that I haven't seen in what seemed like years. We ended up hanging out with them for a few days. After another friend of mine came up from Charleston for the night, the next night we went down to stay with him. We had a good ole time. I even thought about transfering to C of C for a minute.
We went out every night and I had great time, blew way too much money though. Clemson is a great place but the beach does have its perks. All in all, this spring break was exactly the break I needed from work and school.

No comments: