Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 years

Well lets see, ten years from now is hard to imagine. I guess I don't really think about the future too much. Now that I actually have to think about it, I would think that I want what most people want.

Ten years from now I will be 30, almost 31. Even though I know it will come faster than I think it is still hard to imagine what I will be doing. By that time I will have graduated from Clemson and started some sort of job, that's kind of to be determined though. When I first graduate I'd like to do some traveling with my job, maybe something in sales. Then at some point I plan on starting a family, or I guess that's the way I see it when I see myself at 30. I could definitly see myself going back to work and live in Greenville, where I grew up. By that time I would like to be living in a house that I own, or getting there with at least, and maybe even have a few acres of land to go with it. I play golf and I'd like to throw in there that I'd like to be at least a 10 handicap by then.

I would like to think I'm a pretty simple guy. I like to take pleasure in the simple things in life and all I hope for is a good job and a family to spend my life with.

No comments: