Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Free Write

Since this is a free write I figured I'd tell you about my apartment. It is a two bedroom, two bath apartment with a kitchen and a living room. When you first walk in the kitchen is on the right and the first bedroom is on your left. As you continue into the living room, you pass the dining table, on your right, and the second bedroom on your left. The living room was actually a nice suprise when I moved in. Since the couch is built into the wall and came with cushions on it there was no furniture that needed to be moved except for my bed.

Now I've slept on the same handmade bed since I was about four years old, it was a single. I don't think I can tell you how nice it is to sleep on a brand new queen every night. It really does make it hard to leave and go back home, I do anyway but I'm not happy about it. So yeah that's about all that can be said about my apartment and I hope you enjoyed reading this.

No comments: